Post clear signage that reinforces new policies, including:
• Social distancing protocols
• Cleaning and disinfection protocols
• Personal protection protocols (face masks, gloves) for customers and employees • Employees shall stay home if sick/experiencing symptoms
• Customers shall not enter if they are experiencing symptoms
The State of CT has issued a guidline stateing-
PERSONAL PROTECTION FOR CUSTOMERS
• Customers are required to bring and wear masks or cloth face coverings that completely cover the nose and mouth, unless doing so would be contrary to his or her health or safety due to a medical condition.